Storytelling can elevate your communication! Learn 4 ways stories are impactful, the important elements of stories, and where to find great stories. Whether you’re giving a speech or presentation, leading a meeting, or teaching, storytelling will connect you with your audience.
Talk About Talk Podcast Episodes Mentioned
- Telling your Story with Norman Bacal –
- Storytelling with Harvard Professor & author Jerry Zaltman –
- Coaching with Elite Camps founder Stephanie Rudnick –
- Communicating your Personal Brand Online –
- Communicating with Confidence
- TEDTalk – Sir Ken Robinson on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?” –
- storytelling, emotions, memory: https://www.emerald.com/insight/content/doi/10.1108/EJM-12-2016-0881/full/html
- storytelling, personal narratives & career trajectories: https://www.hbs.edu/ris/Publication%20Files/18-014_3a2938ae-5a6f-4173-b23a-26ed76e6c1e7.pdf
Dr. Andrea Wojnicki & Talk About Talk
- Website – https://talkabouttalk.com
- Free Weekly Email Newsletter – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Book Andrea for a free 20min “communication skills training” consult
- Andrea on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
THANKS for READING – and Talk soon!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.