This Week's Podcast
- April 5, 2021Technology entrepreneur Robson Beaudry shares how we can use VR to practice and improve our interpersonal and communication skills. VR can accelerate and improve our practice, beyond alternatives such as role-playing or watching ourselves. Key …
This Week's Newsletter
- April 6, 2021Technology, VR, and Practicing our Communication Skills This week we’re going high-tech with VR and communication skills. Two weeks ago we learned why practice does NOT make perfect and how to practice with intention from my friend Dr. Nadine …
About Dr. Andrea Wojnicki
Communication coach Dr. Andrea Wojnicki earned her Doctorate of Business Administration (Marketing) from Harvard Business School, where her dissertation focused on consumer psychology and word-of-mouth. (She is still obsessed with understanding why you said whatever you just said!)
In the early days of her career, Andrea would wing-it in meetings and stutter nervously onstage. ("Andrea, your face is as red as your hair! Are you ok?") Fast-forward to today: she loves public speaking, teaching, and podcasting!
Andrea attributes this transformation to two things: practice and her insatiable desire to learn. Andrea created Talk About Talk as a learning platform to help others boost their confidence and improve their communication skills through corporate workshops, 1-on-1 coaching, online courses, a weekly newsletter, and a bi-weekly podcast. Let's talk! You can connect with Andrea HERE.
People are Talking...
"Andrea, thank you for a terrific job yesterday. The staff got a ton of good value out of it. Your “super powers" are your honesty, mindfulness and caring to learning. This was one of the best learning sessions our team has ever had.” (Marc, president NA research firm)
"I've used Andrea's communication skills advice to help with my confidence. I've also taught some of her content to my staff to help them become better communicators. Great resource!" (Dan, Chicago)
“My company arranged for an online seminar with Andrea and we thoroughly enjoyed the event. Her advice was solid, and she’s an excellent presenter. Our group was very engaged and enjoyed themselves. Thank you!” (Amy, event manager)
"Hello Andrea, my 29 year old daughter just took your course and it's changed her life! Thank you!!! I also just signed up for your podcast." (Brenda, Colorado)
Free Communication Coaching?
Sign-up now for free weekly communication coaching delivered directly to your inbox. For a limited time, you’ll also receive the free “5 Quick Email Hacks” online course. What have you got to lose?
Does your email STRESS you out?
Conquer your inbox with the FREE online email course!
- You have nothing to lose. This course is free, it's fast and it's painless.
- I promise this works. I personally implemented each of these 5 hacks and honestly, my email has transformed from being stressful to productive.
- The learning material in this course includes everything you need: a workbook; instructional videos; and a printable summary document.
There’s no catch, except I would love to hear how it goes.
Click HERE to sign up and get started NOW!