Introducing "5 Steps to Nail Your Personal Brand"
Ever notice how some people introduce themselves with confidence? Wouldn’t you love to be that person who knows exactly what to say, whether it’s in a meeting, during small talk at a cocktail party, or when you're "on stage"? YOU can be that person.
In this new online Personal Branding course, you will:
- Learn the "strategic principles" of Personal Branding (context, definitions, and examples - what you need to know!)
- Be guided step-by-step through a sequence of critical inputs to your Personal Brand.
- Learn to articulate the things that make you unique - your superpowers.
- BONUS: You will learn a framework to introduce yourself in any context.
- ...and more!
Learn more HERE
“I recently attended Andrea's Personal Branding workshops. Incredibly empowering sessions - teaching you to identify and embrace your uniqueness whilst learning how to harness these attributes as your own personal super power. The stuff they don't teach you as you're climbing up the corporate ladder. Andrea is a highly motivating and engaging facilitator and if you get the chance to work with her, seize it with both hands!” (Lorna Mode, chief of staff, global financial advisory, Deloitte)
“Andrea, thank you for a terrific job yesterday. The staff got a ton of good value out of it. Your “super powers" are your honesty, mindfulness and caring to learning. This was one of the best learning sessions our team has ever had.” (Marc, president research firm)
“Our team had Andrea lead us through a 90 minute online “lunch & learn” workshop and everyone learned something! Andrea has many practical tips and frameworks to remember the content. She got rave reviews from my team and we are already scheduling our next lunch & learn with her!” (Anne, president NA research firm)
“Andrea gave a presentation to the Granite Club Toastmasters group. Regular attendees and guests alike all enjoyed her casual, informed style and learned strategies for daily communication and feature presentations of our own.” (David, Toronto)
1-on-1 Communication Coaching
Coaching sessions can focus on a variety of communication-skills topics:
- Beyond Body Language: Harnessing the Power of Implicit Communication
- Your Personal Brand
- Speech Preparation
- Communicating with Confidence (see below)
- Conquering Your Email (see below)
Online Training: Corporate Workshops & Presentations
Popular Training Topics
- COMMUNICATION SUPERPOWERS of Effective Leaders
- LISTENING Skills
- Communicating with CONFIDENCE
- Creating & Communicating your PERSONAL BRAND
- Dealing with DIFFICULT PEOPLE
- Elevating your communication with STORYTELLING
EMAIL Andrea now to learn more or to book a workshop.
Get the Newsletter
Sign-up now for FREE weekly communication coaching delivered directly to your inbox. For a limited time, you’ll also receive the FREE “5 Quick Email Hacks” online course. What have you got to lose?
Email Stressing You Out?
Click HERE to get the FREE online email course now!
The fine print:
- It's easy! There's a ton of email advice out there. So I prioritized all the advice and narrowed it down to the 5 simplest and fastest email hacks. You’re welcome.
- The transformation is real! I personally implemented these hacks and HONESTLY, my email has transformed from being stressful to productive.
- Everything you need is here, including a course workbook, instructional videos, and a printable summary document.
- You have nothing to lose. The course is free and it's painless. There’s no catch, except I would love to hear how it goes!
Click HERE to get started now!
PUBLISHED RESOURCES: Academic Papers & LinkedIn Articles
- "Signalling Success: Word-of-mouth as Self Enhancement" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Godes, D. (2017)
- "Money Talks: To Online Opinion Leaders" - Shi, M., & Wojnicki, A. C. (2014)
- "Lost in Translation: The Social Shaping of Marketing Messaging" - Kozinets, R. B., de Valck, K., Wojnicki, A. C., & Wilner, S. J. S. (2014)
- "Networked Narratives: Understanding WOM Narratives in Online Communities" - Kozinets, R. V., de Valck, K., Wojnicki, A. C., & Wilner, S. J. S. (2010)
- "Word of Mouth as Self-Enhancement" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Godes, D. (2008)
- "Balance and Word-of-Mouth Communication: A Signed Digraph Analysis of Consumers' Cognitive Networks" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Jia, N. (2007)
- "Social Hubs: A valuable segmentation construct in the WOM consumer network" - Wojnicki, A. C. (2004)
Did you know that Talk About Talk content may qualify as approved continuous professional development (CPD) credits with your organization? Yes, that means that the podcast you are already listening to may help you meet your annual CPD learning quota!
Most professions and many firms have continuous professional development (CPD) requirements. If you aren’t sure whether Talk About Talk podcasts qualify as CPD for your organization, just ask them, or email Andrea now!