Online Training: Corporate Workshops & Presentations
Popular Training Topics
- Communication Skills to Inspire Your Team in a VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
- Productive ONLINE MEETINGS
- COMMUNICATION SUPERPOWERS of Effective Leaders
- LISTENING Skills
- Communicating with CONFIDENCE
- Creating your PERSONAL BRAND
- Communicating your PERSONAL BRAND
- Is Your EMAIL Stressing you Out? Let's Conquer your Inbox!
EMAIL Andrea now to learn more or to book a workshop.
Online Training TESTIMONIALS
“Andrea, thank you for a terrific job yesterday. The staff got a ton of good value out of it. Your “super powers" are your honesty, mindfulness and caring to learning. This was one of the best learning sessions our team has ever had.” (Marc, president research firm)
“My company arranged for an online seminar with Andrea and we thoroughly enjoyed the event. Her advice was solid, and she’s an excellent presenter. Our group was very engaged and enjoyed themselves. Thank you!” (Amy, event manager)
“Our team had Andrea lead us through a 90 minute online “lunch & learn” workshop and everyone learned something! Andrea has many practical tips and frameworks to remember the content. She got rave reviews from my team and we are already scheduling our next lunch & learn with her!” (Anne, president NA research firm)
“Andrea gave a presentation to the Granite Club Toastmasters group. Regular attendees and guests alike all enjoyed her casual, informed style and learned strategies for daily communication and feature presentations of our own.” (David, Toronto)
1-on-1 Communication Coaching
A few of the many course topics available:
- Beyond Body Language: Harnessing the Power of Implicit Communication
- Your Personal Brand
- Branding your Podcast
- Communicating with Confidence (see below)
- Conquering Your Email (see below)
Get the Newsletter
Sign-up now for FREE weekly communication coaching delivered directly to your inbox. For a limited time, you’ll also receive the FREE “5 Quick Email Hacks” online course. What have you got to lose?
Email Stressing You Out?
Click HERE to get the FREE online email course now!
The fine print:
- It's easy! There's a ton of email advice out there. So I prioritized all the advice and narrowed it down to the 5 simplest and fastest email hacks. You’re welcome.
- The transformation is real! I personally implemented these hacks and HONESTLY, my email has transformed from being stressful to productive.
- Everything you need is here, including a course workbook, instructional videos, and a printable summary document.
- You have nothing to lose. The course is free and it's painless. There’s no catch, except I would love to hear how it goes!
Click HERE to get started now!
PUBLISHED RESOURCES: Academic Papers & LinkedIn Articles
- "Signalling Success: Word-of-mouth as Self Enhancement" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Godes, D. (2017)
- "Money Talks: To Online Opinion Leaders" - Shi, M., & Wojnicki, A. C. (2014)
- "Lost in Translation: The Social Shaping of Marketing Messaging" - Kozinets, R. B., de Valck, K., Wojnicki, A. C., & Wilner, S. J. S. (2014)
- "Networked Narratives: Understanding WOM Narratives in Online Communities" - Kozinets, R. V., de Valck, K., Wojnicki, A. C., & Wilner, S. J. S. (2010)
- "Word of Mouth as Self-Enhancement" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Godes, D. (2008)
- "Balance and Word-of-Mouth Communication: A Signed Digraph Analysis of Consumers' Cognitive Networks" - Wojnicki, A. C., & Jia, N. (2007)
- "Social Hubs: A valuable segmentation construct in the WOM consumer network" - Wojnicki, A. C. (2004)
Professional Development with Talk About Talk
Did you know that Talk About Talk content may qualify as approved continuous professional development (CPD) credits with your organization? Yes, that means that the podcast you are already listening to may help you meet your annual CPD learning quota!
Most professions and many firms have continuous professional development (CPD) requirements. If you aren’t sure whether Talk About Talk podcasts qualify as CPD for your organization, just ask them, or email Andrea now!