Here's your online meeting preparation checklist! We cover technology requirements and recommendations, your physical space, and your personal appearance. Preparation can fuel success in virtual meetings.
Online Meeting Apps & Websites
- Most downloaded apps of 2020 - https://startuptalky.com/most-apps-downloaded/
- Fastest growing companies of 2020 - https://www.investors.com/research/fastest-growing-companies-2020-despite-coronavirus/
- website - https://zoom.us/
- growth (Bloomberg) - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-22/zoom-daily-users-surge-to-300-million-despite-privacy-woes
- ROOM RATER
Andrea’s Recommended Equipment for Online Meetings*
- Corded Earphones with mic - https://amzn.to/3sVpmSq
- Ring Light - https://amzn.to/3phvVMY (yes this is the one I bought! Love it!)
- Mobile sitting / standing desk: https://amzn.to/3a7uSsm (game changer!)
Talk About Talk & Dr. Andrea Wojnicki
- PODCAST EPISODE #70 ONLINE MEETINGS part 2: Leading & Participating – https://talkabouttalk.com/70-online-meetings-lead
- Website - https://talkabouttalk.com
- Podcast – https://talkabouttalk.com/podcasts
- Email - Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Free Weekly Newsletter - https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Andrea on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
* These are affiliate links for products that I personally use and recommend. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.
THANKS for reading – and Talk soon!
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.