Leading online meetings (virtual meetings) is a challenge. Staying focused and encouraging others to participate is a huge challenge! Learn 4 tactics to encourage engagement in others, plus tips on what we ourselves should be doing during virtual meetings.
Online Meeting Apps & Websites
- ONLINE MEETING INTERACTION TOOLS:
- ROOM RATER
Andrea’s Recommended Equipment for Online Meetings*
- Corded Earphones with mic – https://amzn.to/3sVpmSq
- Ring Light – https://amzn.to/3phvVMY (yes this is the one I bought! Love it!)
- Mobile sitting / standing desk: https://amzn.to/3a7uSsm (game changer!)
Talk About Talk & Dr. Andrea Wojnicki
- PODCAST EPISODE #69 ONLINE MEETINGS part 1: Preparation – https://talkabouttalk.com/69-online-meetings-prep
- BLOG – Zoom Skills – https://talkabouttalk.com/communication-skills-now-more-than-ever-blog/
- Website – https://talkabouttalk.com
- Podcast – https://talkabouttalk.com/podcasts
- Email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Free Weekly Newsletter – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Andrea on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
* These are affiliate links for products that I personally use and recommend. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.