Learn how to choose a brand name. Are you naming a new product? A start-up? A new podcast? Dr. Andrea Wojnicki takes you through the 5 steps, from strategy to name generation, to evaluation, to searching availability and trademarking, to launching the brand! See the shownotes for a useful printable summary.
- S. Patent & TM Office – https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-getting-started/trademark-basics
- Canadian TM database – https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-cipo/trdmrks/srch/home?lang=eng
- Chevy Nova naming story: (https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chevrolet-nova-name-spanish/)
- ARCHETYPES podcast episode – com/54-archetypes/
- ARCHETYPES blog – https://talkabouttalk.com/archetype-blog/
- PERSONALITY blog – https://talkabouttalk.com/personality-blog/
Talk About Talk & Dr. Andrea Wojnicki
- Email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Subscribe to the Podcast – https://talkabouttalk.com/podcasts/#subscribe
- Free Communication Coaching via the weekly Email Blog – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Website – https://talkabouttalk.com
THANKS for listening – and READING!
Stay safe. And TALK SOON!
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2512948625658629/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.