Self-Talk – we could all be more mindful. Positive self-talk can significantly affect our life satisfaction. Let’s start by adopting five positive mindsets: optimism, perseverance, self-control, focusing on relationships, and being grateful. Then, there are five things we can do right now to improve our self-talk: we can practice gratitude, we can start journaling, we can adopt a morning ritual, we can develop a mantra, and we should all watch our language. Let’s do this!
Links to References
SELF-TALK, SUCCESS, HAPPINESS & MINDFULNESS
TOSCA RENO BOOKS
- “The Start Here Diet” – https://amzn.to/2YFL55t
- “The Eat Clean Vegetarian Cookbook” – https://amzn.to/2KtQsfm
- Angela Duckworth’s book GRIT – https://amzn.to/2KziHru
SELF CONTROL & DELAYED GRATIFICATION
- Wood, A.M., et al., Gratitude & well-being: A review & theoretical integration, Clinical Psychology Review (2010): https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/pdfs/GratitudePDFs/2Wood-GratitudeWell-BeingReview.pdf
Talk About Talk & Dr. Andrea Wojnicki
- Weekly Email Blog – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- “Building RESILIENCE” episode with Tosca Reno – https://talkabouttalk.com/25-building-resilience-with-tosca-reno/
- Andrea’s email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
THANK YOU for listening! And reading!
One last thing – If you’re not already signed up for the Talk About Talk email blog, you really are missing half the fun! Just go to TalkAboutTalk.com to sign up for the blog and to access all of the past blogs. I’d love to hear from you.
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/talk_about_talk
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talkingabouttalk/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/TalkingAboutTalk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkabouttalk/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
The TalkAboutTalk weekly email blog is your opportunity to receive one concise email from me each week, highlighting knowledge & strategies that will help us become more effective communicators. SIGN UP NOW!:
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by TalkAboutTalk.