Do you suffer from IMPOSTER SYNDROME? Most of us do! Learn exactly what imposter syndrome is, how to avoid or alleviate imposter syndrome, and some good news: how the discourse (talk) about imposter syndrome has evolved.
- “The 4 Ps of Preparing to Communicate with Confidence” Talk About Talk podcast episode #59 – https://www.talkabouttalk.com/58-communicate-with-confidence-mental-preparation/
- “The ABCDEs of Communicating with Confidence in the Moment” Talk About Talk podcast episode #59 – https://www.talkabouttalk.com/59-communicate-with-confidence-in-the-moment/
- Natalie Portman’s commencement speech – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDaZu_KEMCY
- Psychologists Clance & Imes research – https://www.paulineroseclance.com/pdf/ip_high_achieving_women.pdf
- EVERYONE suffers from imposter syndrome! – https://hbr.org/2016/07/everyone-suffers-from-imposter-syndrome-heres-how-to-handle-it
- Changing toxic work environments – https://hbr.org/2021/02/stop-telling-women-they-have-imposter-syndrome.
- “Confidence doesn’t equal competence.” – https://hbr.org/2013/08/why-do-so-many-incompetent-men
- Men including Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz – https://hbr.org/2013/08/why-do-so-many-incompetent-men
Dr. Andrea Wojnicki & Talk About Talk
- Website – https://talkabouttalk.com
- Free Newsletter – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Free 20minconsult – Book Andrea
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
THANKS for READING – and Talk soon!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.