THREE is a powerful number that we can use to improve our communication. 3 makes things easier to understand and easier to recall. 3 is balanced and substantive, but not overwhelming. Consider the power of 3 in your communication, whether you’re categorizing, listing, highlighting, influencing, ranking or creating a framework. Make 3 your default.
- THINK AGAIN by Adam Grant
- TALK LIKE TED by Carmine Gallo
- NYTimes “1, 2, 3”
- Schoolhouse Rock “3 is a magic number”:
- Threes in the Bible
- Fermat prime: Fn = 2n + 1, where n=1, then F1 = 21 + 1 = 3
- Mersenne prime: Mn = 2n – 1, where n=2, then 22 – 1 = 3
Dr. Andrea Wojnicki & Talk About Talk
- Website - https://talkabouttalk.com
- Free Newsletter - https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Email - Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Free 20min consult - Book Andrea
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
THANKS for LISTENING. Talk soon!
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com