Introvert or extrovert – which one are you? Learn 3 common misconceptions about the introvert/extrovert scale and how to leverage this personality dimension to help you manage your energy and your relationships with others.
Introvert vs Extrovert
- INC magazine - https://www.inc.com/melanie-curtin/are-you-shy-or-introverted-science-says-this-is-1-primary-difference.html
- Forbes - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffboss/2015/09/10/6-facts-you-should-know-about-introverts-that-have-significant-leadership-implications/#390621e2182d
- FastCompany - https://www.fastcompany.com/90232763/5-things-youre-getting-wrong-about-extroverts
“QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking” by Susan Cain
- Big 5 Personality Test
Dr. Andrea Wojnicki & Talk About Talk
- Website - https://talkabouttalk.com
- Free Weekly Email Newsletter - https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Email - Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Book Andrea for a free 20min “communication skills training” consult
- Andrea on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Profanity (clean version) - https://www.talkabouttalk.com/23s2-clean-profanity-talking-taboo-with-linguistics-professor-darin-flynn/
- Profanity (explicit version) - https://www.talkabouttalk.com/23s2-explicit-profanity-talking-taboo-with-linguistics-professor-darin-flynn/
THANKS for READING – and Talk soon!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by Talk About Talk.