Welcome to the Q&A! Dr. Andrea answers listeners’ questions – personal Qs, communication Qs & podcasting Qs. You’ll hear about her biggest success & failure, why you should pick up the phone, advice on small talk and giving constructive feedback, and the #1 most important communication skill.
References & Links
Other Podcasts Referenced
- The School of Podcasting with Dave Jackson
- “Why do we share?” episode featuring Dr. Andrea!
- The Podcasting Fellowship classmates:
- Hidden Brain (NPR)
- How I Built This (NPR)
- Blubrry (my podcasting host)
Talk About Talk Episodes
Talk About Talk
- Weekly Email Blog – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREfOG71jZ2qh05OMXATFQ
- Andrea – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
THANK YOU for listening!
One last thing – If you’re not already signed up for the Talk About Talk email blog, you really are missing half the fun! Just go to TalkAboutTalk.com to sign up for the blog and to access all of the past blogs. I’d love to hear from you.
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/talk_about_talk
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/talkingabouttalk/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/TalkingAboutTalk/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkabouttalk/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
The TalkAboutTalk weekly email blog is your opportunity to receive one concise email from me each week, highlighting knowledge & strategies that will help us become more effective communicators. SIGN UP NOW!:
TalkAboutTalk CORE BELIEF:
“When we communicate effectively, we can be a better friend,
parent, partner, manager and work colleague.”
TalkAboutTalk BRAND PROMISE:
“TalkAboutTalk is the communication learning platform
that enriches our relationships and enhances our career success
by providing us with knowledge, strategies and confidence.”
***When referencing resources and products, TalkAboutTalk sometimes uses affiliate links. These links don’t impose any extra cost on you, and they help support the free content provided by TalkAboutTalk.