Personal Branding is important, yet it never seems urgent. Dr. Andrea Wojnicki shares 3 specific reasons why we should all take the time and effort to develop our personal brand, plus she shares a variety of resources to help you develop your personal brand: a new online course, podcast episodes, newsletter blogs, and more.
LEARN: Online Course
- 5 Steps to Nail Your Personal Brand – reveal your superpowers, articulate your strengths, and introduce yourself with confidence!
LISTEN: Podcast Episodes
- Strategic Principles of Personal Branding (ep.84) Before you start promoting your Personal Brand, you need to articulate what it is! Learn the 3 strategic principles of Personal Branding, plus the most common mistake that people make when crafting their Personal Brand.
- Personal Branding, AUTHENTICITY & TMI (ep.71) How can we be authentic without sharing TMI? How can we be transparent, without appearing unprofessional? Copywriter and messaging strategist Tom Megginson encourages us to be authentic and focus on our audience. Code-switching and filtering are 2 ways to maintain authenticity without compromising professionalism.
- Personal Branding: Reinforcing your Personal Brand with Implicit Communication (ep.77)Personal branding is more than just the words we say about ourselves. Learn to reinforce your personal brand through consistent implicit communication, ranging from your personal style, possessions, affiliations, how you show up for meetings, and more.
- Communicating Your Personal Brand ONLINE (ep.68) Actionable advice on how to communicate your personal brand online, including 3 KEY PRINCIPLES of personal branding, plus instructions for how to UPDATE, PARTICIPATE and MONITOR your personal brand online.
- DEMONSTRATING LEADERSHIP: Leadership & Your Personal Brand (ep.90) Have you been told it’s time to start “demonstrating leadership”? Learn 5 ways to communicate your leadership potential and make leadership an integral part of your personal brand. You can create thought leadership, demonstrate people leadership, you can talk leadership, and more.
- Strategic Principles of Personal Branding
- Developing Your Personal Brand
- 5 Insights to Strengthen Your Personal Brand
- Personal Branding – Who Am I?
- Personal Branding – Navigating the Authenticity-TMI Tension
- Update your personal brand online – 10 steps
- Your Online Personal Brand
- Reinforcing your Personal Brand with Implicit Communication
- Personality Tests
Connect with Andrea & Talk About Talk:
- Website: TalkAboutTalk.com
- Communication Coaching Newsletter: https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- LinkedIn: Andrea and TalkAboutTalk
- Youtube Channel: @talkabouttalkyoutube
- Talk About Talk Podcast Archive
Re-release of ep.98.
Welcome to TAT episode 140, The power of Personal Branding. This is a re-release of one of the TOP 10 TAT episodes of all time. Over the past 10 weeks, we’ve re-released the 10 most downloaded episodes of the 130 episodes to date.
Next week we’re back to our regular cadence of releasing a new episode every two weeks. I’ve got lots of great topics in the pipeline, from gender differences to my book recommendations for you to more on developing your personal brand to interviews with super smart people.
Speaking of super smart, you’re about the meet Dr. Nataša Obermajer. Nataša is an oncology drug researcher in Euorpe. In other words, she’s dedicated her career to saving lives. Since Nataša and I worked together, she’s been recognized with the official title: Ambassador of Science of Slovenia.
And as you’ll hear, Nataša strongly believes that developing your personal brand boosts your confidence your credibility, and ultimately your impact.
I hope you’re as inspired as I am. Let’s do this!