“I highly recommend Andrea for anyone who wants to nail their personal brand and learn how to communicate it to the world. The process Andrea created unlocked my confidence to share who I am, what I care about, and most importantly how I can help clients. The best part was I think Andrea was genuinely more excited about my success than I am. She is truly in my corner.”
Whether it’s a conference, a retreat or an offsite, including Dr. Andrea as a keynote speaker at your event will engage, inform and inspire your team!
1-on-1 Communication Coaching
Do you find it difficult to SPEAK UP in meetings?
Download a copy of Andrea's SPEAKING UP Tip Sheet!
10 Strategies to help you Speak Up in meetings, including:
1️⃣ What to do BEFORE the meeting
2️⃣ Your MINDSET during the meeting
3️⃣ Your WORDS
“Andrea, thank you for a terrific job yesterday. The staff got a ton of good value out of it. Your “super powers" are your honesty, mindfulness and caring to learning. This was one of the best learning sessions our team has ever had.”
Corporate Workshops & Presentations
Popular Training Topics
- EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: communication skills of effective leaders
- CONFIDENCE & overcoming imposter syndrome
- YOUR PERSONAL BRAND: identifying your superpowers, communicating your personal brand
- DEMONSTRATING LEADERSHIP: beyond being the boss
- DIFFICULT PEOPLE: how to communicate and manage these relationships
- LISTENING SKILLS: beyond passive to active listening
- STORYTELLING to elevate your communication
- PRESENTATION SKILLS: speeches, presentations, and leading meetings
What's Your Personal SUPERPOWER?
Yes, of course you have one!
Get the FREE “Superpower Worksheet"
Identifying your superpower is a key step to establishing your personal brand.
Communication Coaching Newsletter
Every week, you'll receive one email from Dr. Andrea Wojnicki focused on an important element of communication skills. It's free, no spam, and never more than once per week.
"I've used Andrea's communication skills advice to help with my confidence. I've also taught some of her content to my staff to help them become better communicators. Great resource!"
Global Head, Client Services
Get the Free LinkedIn Tip Sheet!
1️⃣ Details for the 3 priority elements of your profile
2️⃣ Best practices, section-by-section
3️⃣ How to write your ABOUT section
Did you know that Talk About Talk content may qualify as approved continuous professional development (CPD) credits with your organization? Yes, that means that the podcast you are already listening to may help you meet your annual CPD learning quota!
Most professions and many firms have continuous professional development (CPD) requirements. If you aren’t sure whether Talk About Talk podcasts qualify as CPD for your organization, just ask them, or email Andrea now!
- "A Simple Way to Introduce Yourself"
- "Signalling Success: Word-of-mouth as Self Enhancement"
- "Money Talks: To Online Opinion Leaders"
- "Networked Narratives: Understanding WOM Narratives in Online Communities"
- "Word of Mouth as Self-Enhancement"
- "Balance and Word-of-Mouth Communication: A Signed Digraph Analysis of Consumers' Cognitive Networks"