Three is a powerful number that we can use to improve our communication. 3 makes things easier to understand and easier to recall. 3 is balanced and substantive, but not overwhelming. Consider the power of 3 in your communication, whether you’re categorizing, listing, highlighting, influencing, ranking or creating a framework. Make 3 your default.
- THINK AGAIN by Adam Grant
- TALK LIKE TED by Carmine Gallo
- Schoolhouse Rock “3 is a magic number”:
- Threes in the Bible
- Fermat prime: Fn = 2n + 1, where n=1, then F(1) = 2(1) + 1 = 3
- Mersenne prime: Mn = 2n – 1, where n=2, then 2(2) – 1 = 3
Connect with Andrea & Talk About Talk:
- Website: TalkAboutTalk.com
- Communication Coaching Newsletter: https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- LinkedIn: Andrea and TalkAboutTalk
- Youtube Channel: @talkabouttalkyoutube
Re-release of ep.93.