Are you communicating and enabling psychological safety? Psychological safety is a key contributor to team performance. A climate of psychological safety means increased learning, creativity, productivity, satisfaction and engagement. Andrea defines what psychological safety is and is not, then she shares several strategies for how we can communicate psychological safety. There are mindsets to adopt, behaviors to action, and words to say to communicate psychological safety.
- Recommended resources from Professor Amy Edmondson:
- NYTimes on Project Aristotle: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/magazine/what-google-learned-from-its-quest-to-build-the-perfect-team.html
- HBR on Psychological Safety:
Dr. Andrea Wojnicki & Talk About Talk
- Website – https://talkabouttalk.com
- Free Newsletter – https://talkabouttalk.com/blog/#newsletter-signup
- Email – Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com
- Free 20min consult – Book Andrea
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
THANKS for LISTENING. Talk soon!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreawojnicki/
- Web: https://talkabouttalk.com/
- Email: Andrea@TalkAboutTalk.com