This Week's Podcast
- September 19, 2022QUICK! What are your pet peeves? What type of learner are you? Are you an introvert or an extrovert? What communication media do you prefer? Do you have any podcast recommendations? How would YOU answer the 5 rapid fire questions that Andrea asks …
Introducing "5 Steps to Nail Your Personal Brand"
Ever notice how some people introduce themselves with confidence? Wouldn’t you love to be that person who knows exactly what to say, whether it’s in a meeting, during small talk at a cocktail party, or when you're "on stage"? YOU can be that person.
In this new self-paced online Personal Branding course, you will:
- Learn the "3 strategic principles" of Personal Branding.
- Be guided step-by-step through a sequence of critical inputs to your Personal Brand.
- Learn to confidently articulate the things that make you unique - your superpowers.
- BONUS: You will learn a framework to introduce yourself in any context.
- ...and more!
Check out the course HERE
People are TALKING...
“Andrea's Personal Branding sessions are incredibly empowering, teaching you to identify and embrace your uniqueness whilst learning how to harness these attributes as your own personal super power. The stuff they don't teach you as you're climbing up the corporate ladder. Andrea is highly motivating and engaging and if you get the chance to work with her, seize it with both hands!” (Lorna Mode, chief of staff, global financial advisory, Deloitte)
“I highly recommend Andrea for anyone who wants to nail their personal brand and learn how to communicate it to the world. The process Andrea created unlocked my confidence to share who I am, what I care about, and most importantly how I can help clients. The best part was I think Andrea was genuinely more excited about my success than I am. She is truly in my corner, cheering me on.” (Lindsey Boyle, founder Circular Citizen)
"Andrea, thank you for a terrific job yesterday. The staff got a ton of good value out of it. Your “super powers" are your honesty, mindfulness and caring to learning. This was one of the best learning sessions our team has ever had.” (Marc Inkol, president Explorer Research)
"I've used Andrea's communication skills advice to help with my confidence. I've also taught some of her content to my staff to help them become better communicators. Great resource!" (Dan, Chicago)
About Dr. Andrea Wojnicki